My jsme John Crane – součást celosvětové Smiths Group. Naše výrobky najdete od polárního kruhu po rovník a pro naše zákazníky jsou zárukou spolehlivosti, odolnosti a také ochrany životního prostředí.
BEZPEČNOST – SPOLUPRÁCE – HRDOST – RESPEKT – ETIKA – to jsou naše hodnoty, to je naše vize.
Chceme – Umíme – Dokážeme – dělat svět lepší již více než 100 let.
Sub-Regional Financial Controller
The position will predominantly cover role of financial controller for the home entity John Crane Czech Republic including Shared Service Centre for Slovakia and Hungary. This will include responsibility for the management of the finance team, completeness and accuracy of all financial data, the proper application of John Crane financial policies and procedures, maintenance of the control environment, responsibility for statutory matters and driving the audit process.
The individual will be also expected to supervise the financial processes, financial control environment and finance teams at a sub-regional level within John Crane – Poland, Turkey, Russia. The individual will manage the finance teams in the region, ensuring the recruitment, retention and development of key talent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Financial Controller Czech Republic role
• Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of financial accounts and reporting, for month end, budgets, forecasts and other reporting as required with specific focus on services provided to other entities (SSC).
• Monitors and drives the statutory reporting and audit cycle, liaising with external auditors, ensuring local requirements and deadlines are met.
• Monitors and drives the internal audit process, liaising with internal auditors, ensuring successful audits and managing open audit issues to resolution.
• Ensuring accuracy of balance sheet, including appropriateness of provisions and other accounting estimates, in line with divisional policy.
• Working capital and cash flow management, including fx risk management.
• Manages the finance organisation and structure, ensuring appropriate resources are in place.
• Responsible for the development and coaching of the finance team in John Crane Czech Republic, ensuring succession plans are in place.
Sub-regional Financial Controller role
• Coordination of team of local controllers of Poland, Turkey and Russia
• Manages the finance organisation and structure in the region, ensuring appropriate resources are in place.
• Support finance initiatives, projects and information requests as directed by the regional controller.
Required Skills and Experience:
Candidates must have a proven track record of success in progressively more senior finance roles. Previous experience of working with a high-performing team in a multi-site, multi-cultural international business is essential.
• A university degree in a related field plus a professional accounting qualification.
• A minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience with a strong focus in financial accounting and control, preferably in a large multi-currency business with shared service centre
• Experience with effective team leadership is mandatory
• Demonstrated attention to detail with ability to summarise, prioritise and explain complex or technical issues in a clear and concise manner.
• Proven ability to collaborate and influence multiple stakeholders in an international business
• Self-starter with flexibility and willingness to balance multiple, changing priorities and work under tight deadlines
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills both in Czech and English with the ability to communicate and present to executive level management
• Advanced MS Excel skills required, SAP experience an advantage
• Competitive salary
• Interesting bonus system
• Company car
• Great company culture and environment
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Travel allowance
• E-meal vouchers with a generous contribution from the company
• Rewards for work and life anniversaries
• Life/Pension Insurance contribution
• Company canteen
• Corporate events with a great team
• Opportunity to work on the interesting projects
Information about the vacancy
Jana Sigmunda 78, 783 49 Lutín-Lutín, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contributions to the pension / life insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, company catering, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, 13th monthly salary
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
John Crane a.s.
ContactJohn Crane a.s.
J. Sigmunda 78
783 49 Lutín-Lutín
Phone: 730 580 122